Voice posts are fun, right? You get to hear funny accents if your friends are from far, far away. All we really want is to hear your voice, we don't care what you're saying. So here's a list of typical meme questions that would otherwise be boring, but when communicated aloud - well, it's entertaining. Answer these questions in your post, and encourage others with voice-posting abilities to do the same. Or if you're me, and really don't want to do the voice posts through LJ, record on your mp3.
01. What's your name?
02. How old are you?
03. Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
04. Is it cold where you are?
05. What's the time?
06. What are you wearing?
07. What was the last thing you listened to?
08. What was the last thing you ate?
09. What was the last thing you watched on tv?
10. What's your favorite tv show? Why?
11. Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and read some of it!
12. What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
13. Do YOU think you have an accent? Talk about that.
Here is mine
- weee I am so proud of myself, I got it on my website even!