1. In most of my original fics, my female characters are 5'9". I chalk it up to a short-stature complex fully realized and dealt with in fic. That and I think it's a nice height.
2. I find myself staying/thinking things in German, even so in reality I can converse with a baby.
3. I actually wanted to have kids when I was little. Then I grew up.
4. I've never fallen in love. I don't know if any one has fallen for me either.
5. I collect weird facts about things. But take comfort I am not alone. *hugs lj flist*
6. I could not pronounce "pneumonia" for the longest time.
7. I am strangely being drawn into the world of PBR - Professional Bull Riding. I blame it on my friends I now spend most of my time with. *facepalm*
8. I love/hate my profession. I love it when there are exciting news to cover (hate it because I live in a frakin small town); I love it when I can talk to people (hate it because that means I have to actually do something with the info); I love it because I can get anywhere in this town because they all know me (ah, there is no downside to that actually).
9. I like sweater vests. There just aren't enough cute ones to go around.. and why are they all made for guys?
10. I hate the sound of my voice, which is amazing, seeing how much I talk.
Ok and tagging: 6beforelunch, jessm78, tisana, kalleilponen, dine7184, ckojlf, moonshayde, niseag03, rotster, and... rowan_d...