1. Where's #1 on your top 8 places to visit? my TOP place? Germany and my family there at the moment since there is a lot of stuff going on there
2. What’s your favourite flower? Bleeding Heart
3. Do you own a gun? No but if I did, it would be a Beretta, PX4 Storm LOL!!! Emma and I have the same fine taste in guns! Sweet!
4. Last book you bought? Pre-ordered the last Harry Potter book, but also ordered the Time Travelers Wife, thanks again Emma for the suggestion, can't wait to read it!!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Regular doctors, not really, but haven't seen one in a while, but dentists are the devil.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? they are great smothered in chili and cheese
7. What's your favourite Christmas song? Mary Do you Know? by Mark Lowry, who really is a comedian, but is an awesome singer too, it brings tears to my eyes everytime; Silver Bells is a close favorite
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea, coffee, water
9. Can you do push ups? Yes. And I kick ass too.
10. Is your bathroom clean? Well the kitty litter is in there too, so ya.
11. What's your favourite piece of jewellery? my rings. on my middle finger on my left hand i wear a promise ring, and on my ring finger on my right is my high school class ring that does not look like a class ring
12. Do you take painkillers? when i have a migraine, hell ya.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I honestly don't know.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? [Attention Deficit Disorder] No... hey look there is a rabbit! No honestly I don't, I am just naturally random.... oh chocolate!
15. What's your name? I have tons... but most just call me Christine
16. Middle Name? Many people have guessed, only a few know....
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Malinda Doolittle (on American Idol - which is on at the moment) is really cute in that dress/what the hell is that sound?/why can't I have real food in my house?
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought? Stuff on Amazon.com, hopefully renewing my website, something from walmart I am sure
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: water, juice (all kinds) iced tea
20.What is your Guilty pleasure? doing the (please don't be offended) the white girl crazy dance - and no, you all will NEVER see it... I hope for your sake
21.Who did/do you most want to meet from GW? I have met almost everyone I want to off there, minus those from England and my friends off the Sam/Daniel Thread!
22. Current worry? new publisher at work, my uncle in Germany (explains Q #1) who is fighting pancratic cancer, making it through this next week and stay sane
23. Current hate? Don't have one... no really, I am .. wait no, remembered one, the guy who is supervising me and the other writer while we wait for a new publisher. He could be nicer about being condensending...
24. Favourite place to be? With my friends and family
25. How did you bring in the New Year? with my family and lots of laughter and love
26. Where would you like to go? around the world. or somewhere where I can get my muse back...
27. Do you own slippers? Yes, a few pair. My fav is my giraffe ones that are currently in my car... don't know why
28. What shirt are you wearing? my light blue, City of Allen Citizens Fire Academy shirt
29.What do you think of Joe Mallozzi's blog and the comments within? I don't read his blog often, the last time was like 3 months ago, and i think he has his own way of looking at the show, and I usually don't agree, so why bother?
30. Favourite colour(s)? lilac, blue, teal, silver, cream, yellow, inferno red (as in the dream color of my dream car)... I could go on
31. Would you be a pirate? Rrrrr..... only if thar be cute men I b cruisin' wit... rrrrrr.... Mainly Orlando Bloom
32. Are you gay? As in happy? yes. Gay as in .... gay? no.
33. Do you sing in the shower? only if i hear my radio or have my laptop near the bathroom...
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I don't remember actually
35. What's in your pockets right now? lint
36.What is your favourite movie? Of all times, Gone with the Wind, but really so many to name
37. Best bed sheets as a child? the flannel ones
38. Worst injury you've ever had? braking my left arm in 6th grade
39.What is your best quality? friends say my personality and my smile, so I guess those are it
40.Who (Fictional characters only !!) would you happily airlock? Um... I'll have to get back to you on that... but Vala in Promethus Unbound, now, she can stay; any one who gets between Sam and Daniel from getting together (ok so maybe it's only in my fics... still! Fiction people!!)
41. Who is your loudest friend? Tammy, we rival for who talks the most sometimes
42. Who is your most silent friend? I don't think I have too many silent friends, people have to be loud to keep up with me sometimes!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know... does anyone?
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Sometimes
45. What is your favourite book? Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier (love it! am on my second copy actually)
46. What is your favourite candy? 3 Musketeers, Dark Chocolate, Skittles
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Man... hands down Alison Kruass "When You Say Nothing At All", followed by Joan Osborne "At Last" - I am a romantic!!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Party music! Start spinning the "Night At the Roxbury" (80s!!!) then some 70s boogie... celebrate my life, not my death!
49. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night? Sleeping or yelling at Isis to not play with my blinds
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Gad! Time to get up for work, already? What am I gonna eat for breakfast?