1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
1. People who don't smile make me nervious.
2. I hate seeing/hearing people being sad or down, so I crack jokes. I seem to also do this when I, myself is down.
3. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
4. I gave my cousins chicken poxs when I was in 3rd grade. At Easter. In Germany. And then I gave it to my brother. I'm kind.
5. My friends say I am hard to follow (in a conversation) I think it's just that my brain works faster then what I can communicate.
6. I chew my tongue/lip when I am in deep concentration.
7. I talk in my sleep. According to one of my college roommates it's jibberish. She tried to record me one night, but it didn't work.
I tag: moonshayde, luxuria_oceanus, sammyjayne, dine7184, jessm78, trisana, 6beforelunch
And in other news... my feet HURT. I helped direct traffic at the first football game. I was wearing my boots I usually wear to fires or accidents because, well because they are boots. But I didn't change after work, just went from work to the fire station and then we rode out to the game. I am so tired, so thirsty... but i don't want to move off this couch.