So... since I really don't think there is anything "OH MY" about me... here goes. (a short version)
* I really am odd in real life. I mean, I say the dumbest things, and do the stupidest of activities. But somehow it is always a good story, or I get a good laugh out of someone. So maybe it's not so bad.
* I am a Yankee, and depending on where you live in the world it means something different to all of you. Basically, here in the United States, it means a person born North of the Mason-Dixon line *bet some of you didn't know what the line was called*. It dates back to the whole Civil War Era, the South is still mad the North won, and they will not let it go. *sheesh*
* Half my relatives live in Germany. The other half live in Connecticut. My parents and brother live in Dallas. My roommate lives in Puerto Rico.
* I wanted to go to Medical School and become a Pathologist, a ME, a Medical Examiner. Ya know, a person who does autopsies. See? Gives you a glimpse into my email address.
* I am a dwarf, so when I say I am short, I really mean it. But I don't think I am, because in my mind, and how I was raise, I am as tall as all of you. I don't let it stop me.
* I already have my dream house floor plan picked out. It's a Victorian style house - my favorite.
* The first show I ever got involved with fandom (and discovered fandom) was SG-1. So it has a VERY special place in my heart.
* I've met some of the people on my flist (aka YOU) in real life via cons. And to think they still keep me as friends after meeting me!
* I love flying.
* My two cats are named Isis and Aset. Isis is the Goddess of Nature and Magic - I found her when she was 3 months old and she has the clearest orange eyes I've ever seen. Aset is the Ancient name for Isis and was known as the fiercest Goddess in myth - it sure is true! Aset is the instigator for most of the "fights" between her and Isis. She was born under my friends' car and I raised her from the day she was born - July 4, 2007.
* I am a PROUD VIRGIN (yes, we exist, I have a few on here). I've never been on a date. I've been told there is something wrong with that. I don't think so. I don't believe I am meant to be married, and I would rather hang out with my friends cause really, I have way too much fun being single. That and I think I'm a bit too independent for a boyfriend.
Ok, well I ran out of "original" things to say about myself.... I am an open book, really. Just ask!